1) Organiser: Toa Payoh East Community Club Women’s Executive Committee. The event is managed by Chess Academy (Singapore) Pte Ltd. It shall played under FIDE Laws of Chess and the following rules andregulations.
2) Date & Time: Sunday 20 November 2016, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (Competitors to report by 8.45 am)
3) Venue: Toa Payoh East Community Club, 160 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319380
4) Eligibility: Open to all Juniors below the age of 15 (born year 2001 and later) as at 1 st January 2016. There shall be three categories, (a) Open (Open to all under 15) (b) Under 10. (c) Under 8 Categories.
5) Mode of Competition: 7 Rounds Swiss using Swiss Manager with 25 minutes for each player to complete the game.
6) Entry Fee: Shall be $ 25.00 per participant.
7) Prizes: Trophies shall be presented to the top 10 Boys’ and 5 Girls’ winners in each category. 5 Merit prizes (boys) and 3 Merit prizes (girls) each shall be awarded for Under-12 (in the Open Category) and Pre-Schools in the Under 8 Category. The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the prize list as deem appropriate.
8) Closing Date: Thursday 15th November 2016 at 7.00 pm or the first 150 entries received. Late entries and entries without payment will not be accepted. Entry Fee paid is non-refundable.
9) In the event of any disputes (outside the Laws of Chess), the organizer’s decision shall be final and no further correspondences shall be entertained.
Contact us at 91501159 or write to email@example.com for more registration details.