Our Academy will be conducting programmes during the PSLE Marking Days (19th Oct to 24 Oct) for both beginners and experienced chess players. There will be two courses:
1. Foundation Programme:
- Recommended for participants who have beginners and elementary chess knowledge.
- They will reinforce basic attack and defense, rules, simple checkmate patterns and practical play.
- Good revision for our Beginners and Elementary level children.
2. Back to Chess Programme:
- For PSLE students who had taken a break to prepare for their PSLE examinations.
- They will revisit chess concepts and revise general checkmate and intermediate tactics, combinations and other techniques.
- For intermediate level students who had a long lay-off .Other students (non PSLE) are also welcome.
19thOctober – 20thOctober : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm OR 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
23thOctober – 24thOctober: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm OR 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Please contact 91501159 (Janet) or 91123608 (Philip) for enquiries and registrations.