- Organisers: Chess Academy (Singapore) Pte Ltd and played under FIDE Laws of Chess and the following rules and regulations.
- Date & Time: Sunday 17th February 2019 from 1.00 pm to 5.30 pm (to report by 12.45 pm).
- Venue: 865 Mountbatten Road, 2nd Level, Katong Shopping Centre #02-27/28 Singapore 437844.
- Eligibility: Open to all currents students of the Academy. Age shall be as at 1st January 2019. There shall be three categories:
(a) Open (b) Under 10 (c) Under 8
- Mode of Competition: 6 Rounds using Swiss Manager with 15 minutes for each player to complete the game.
- Entry Fee: Shall be $ 30.00 per participant.
- Prizes: Trophies shall be presented to the top 5 winners (boys) and top 5 winners (girls) in each category. In the Open Category, prizes shall be presented to top 5 (boys) and 5 (girls) in the Under 12 section, and the Pre-School section in the Under 8 Category. All others will receive merit prizes. The Organisers reserve the right to amend the quantity for the prizes awarded as appropriate.
- Closing Date: Friday 15th February 2019 at 7.00 pm or the first 50 entries received.
In the event of any disputes (outside the Laws of Chess), the organizer’s decision shall be final and no further correspondences shall be entertained.