- Organisers: Chess Academy (Singapore) Pte Ltd and played under FIDE Laws of Chess and the following rules and regulations.
- Date & Time: Sunday 25th February 2018 from 1.00 pm to 5.30 pm (to report by 12.45 pm)
- Venue: 865 Mountbatten Road 2nd Level Katong Shopping Centre Singapore 437844.
- Eligibility: Open to all students of the Academy. Age shall be calculated at 1st January 2018. There shall be three categories, (a) Open (b) Under- 12 and (c) Under 8 Categories.
- Mode of Competition: 6 Rounds using Swiss Manager with 15 minutes for each player to complete the game.
- Entry Fee: Shall be $ 30.00 per participant.
- Prizes: Trophies shall be presented to the top 6 winners (boys) and top 3 winners (girls) in each category. In the Under 12 and Under 8 Categories, Top 5 (boys) and top 3 (girls) category prizes shall be awarded to participants Under 10 and Pre-Schools respectively. All others will receive merit prizes. The Organisers reserve the right to amend the quantity for the prizes awarded as appropriate.
- Closing Date: Wednesday 21st February 2018 at 7.00 pm or the first 60 entries received.
In the event of any disputes (outside the Laws of Chess), the organizer’s decision shall be final and no further correspondences shall be entertained.
Please contact Janet (91501159) for any queries and registrations.
Alternatively, students can register online here.