Online registration here
- Organisers: Punggol 21 Community Club Management Committee, Punggol North Meadows RC and Punggol North Grassroots Organizations. The event is managed by Chess Academy (Singapore) Pte Limited. The event shall be played under FIDE Laws of Chess and the following rules and regulations.
- Date & Time: Sunday 13th October 2019, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (participants to report by 8.45 am).
- Venue: Punggol 21 Community Club, 80 Punggol Field #01-01 Singapore 828815 Tel: 63120508.
- Eligibility: Open to all participants below the age of 16 as at 1st January 2019. There shall be three categories,
(a) Open Category (Open to all under 16) (b) Under 12 (c) Under 8.
- Mode of Competition: 7 Rounds Swiss using Swiss Manager with 25 minutes for each player to complete the game.
- Entry Fee: Shall be $ 25 for all Participants.
- Prizes: Trophies shall be presented to the top 10 Boys’ and 5 Girls’ winners in each category. 5 Merit (Boys) and 3 Merit (Girls) prizes each shall be awarded for Under-10 (in the under 12) and Pre-Schools in the Under 8 Category. The Organizers reserve the right to make changes to the prize list as deem appropriate. There shall be additional Prizes for Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC residents.
- Closing Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019 at 7.00 pm. Late entries without payment will not be accepted. Entry Fee paid is non-refundable. All registrations shall be made with the event manager – Chess Academy (Singapore) P. L.
- In the event of any disputes (outside the Laws of Chess), the organizer’s decision shall be final and no further correspondences shall be entertained.
- For further enquiries and details, please call Janet (91501159) or Philip (91123608)